The amazing button

62 replies to this topic

#1 General Stone

Fr33 St00f Pl0x

• Veterans
  • 823 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 10:56 AM

Imagine an amazing smart button!!!!!!! One that could Help everyone meet eachother Through ading eachother as a friend! I am sugesting a button thats sends all (notfriends) A friends invite at the same time. It may defeat the purpose of the ability to send indivual invites, But this is for the people who want runeaid to come together easier and faster!Cookies for those who agree!!!!!!!!!
-SIGNATURE

#2 Kolton T.

2,147,483,649 Coins

• Management

• 4,038 posts
  • LocationMy Computer
  • RSN:Runeaid
  • RS Status:Member
  • Currently Training:

Posted 29 September 2010 - 11:06 AM

Nice idea, but I'm not sure there's really a need nor is it possible for us to make. That would be more of a forum software idea - not us.
Regards,

Kolton T. - Runeaid Chief Executive Officer

Keep on 'Scapin :D

#3 General Stone

Fr33 St00f Pl0x

• Veterans
  • 823 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 11:10 AM

Oh hey Chaos. Thx for the quick reply. Im at school and wont be available after the next 13 minutes. Ill recheck this tomorow. Are you at school too bro??? If u can i will always be in the chatroom at excactly 12:00 here in texas. Maby we can chat. Now back to my idea. I can understand your point. you need smart software to interperate if they are your friend or not. Also you would need a way to keep ppl from using this button to spamm ppls inboxes
-SIGNATURE

#4 Kolton T.

2,147,483,649 Coins

• Management

• 4,038 posts
  • LocationMy Computer
  • Currently Training:

Posted 29 September 2010 - 11:38 AM

Yeah, but that would have to be included by the makers. And yes I am, also I can't really make dates due to a busy life such as getting on the chat at 12. :s
Regards,

#5 Commander Sealand

Drop Party!

• Former Staff

• 1,547 posts
  • LocationHere Be Penguins
  • RSN:Dx Bunee
  • RS Status:Retired
  • Currently Training:

Posted 29 September 2010 - 01:55 PM

It sounds like a good idea, but what if you dont want to send one to everyone? I am unable to get on runeaid most of the time from school, so I cant chat either, besides thats when I eat lunch. Now lets get back on topic ;)
Posted Image<br />
I'm a former staff member and management member. I came to Runeaid in July of 2010. I enjoyed a wonderful time when runeaid was thriving and vibrant. I worked my way from mod to global mod to management member in 4 months, and became a member of the management team in 2011. As much fun as Runeaid was, in September of 2011, due to personal issues and real life issues, I left Runeaid. I don't want to go into details as to why, but I know why I left. I might come back, but it is unlikely. Feel free to send me a private message, and i'll be happy to talk about my experiences here at Runeaid.

#6 General Stone

Fr33 St00f Pl0x

• Veterans
  • 823 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 10:32 AM

Maby an excludeseach engine to go with it
-SIGNATURE

#7 Commander Sealand

Drop Party!

• Former Staff

• 1,547 posts
  • Currently Training:

Posted 30 September 2010 - 12:09 PM

That's what i was thinking too.
Posted Image<br />
I'm a former staff member and management member. I came to Runeaid in July of 2010. I enjoyed a wonderful time when runeaid was thriving and vibrant. I worked my way from mod to global mod to management member in 4 months, and became a member of the management team in 2011. As much fun as Runeaid was, in September of 2011, due to personal issues and real life issues, I left Runeaid. I don't want to go into details as to why, but I know why I left. I might come back, but it is unlikely. Feel free to send me a private message, and i'll be happy to talk about my experiences here at Runeaid.

#8 Kolton T.

2,147,483,649 Coins

• Management

• 4,038 posts
  • LocationMy Computer
  • Currently Training:

Posted 30 September 2010 - 01:03 PM

Well, it's a nice suggestion but only the forum software makers will actually be able to integrate it. However, I'm sure it'd mean more to everyone if you did it manually. ;) Still, thanks for the idea if we can find a way to implement it we will try.
Regards,

#9 Commander Sealand

Drop Party!

• Former Staff

• 1,547 posts
  • Currently Training:

Posted 30 September 2010 - 01:18 PM

I gotta agree with you there chaos.
Posted Image<br />

#10 sachamo2010

Noob

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 03:30 PM

what would be the point of having everybody (or nearly everybody) as a friend? It seems to take away the point of having a person as a friend...

#11 Commander Sealand

Drop Party!

• Former Staff

• 1,547 posts
  • Currently Training:

Posted 23 January 2011 - 04:08 PM

I gotta agree with you there.
Posted Image<br />

#12 Derek M.

OMG Zezima!?

• Former Staff

• 1,046 posts
  • LocationBehind you O_o
  • RSN:Gassman1
  • Currently Training:

Posted 23 January 2011 - 07:19 PM

View Postsachamo2010, on 23 January 2011 - 03:30 PM, said:

what would be the point of having everybody (or nearly everybody) as a friend? It seems to take away the point of having a person as a friend...

I like general the idea but your right. :mellow:

#13 Commander Sealand

Drop Party!

• Former Staff

• 1,547 posts
  • Currently Training:

Posted 23 January 2011 - 09:17 PM

It would be like, you wanna be my friend? Yay! Oh wait, you use that software that friends everyone, wow that really means a lot.
Posted Image<br />

#14 Kolton T.

2,147,483,649 Coins

• Management

• 4,038 posts
  • LocationMy Computer
  • Currently Training:

Posted 24 January 2011 - 01:03 PM

View Postsachamo2010, on 23 January 2011 - 03:30 PM, said:

What if you want to be friends with everybody? :P
Regards,

#15 Commander Sealand

Drop Party!

• Former Staff

• 1,547 posts
  • Currently Training:

Posted 24 January 2011 - 02:06 PM

It may not mean as much, unless your a really good friends with that person, like me and mightofsara. lol
Posted Image<br />

#16 General Stone

Fr33 St00f Pl0x

• Veterans
  • 823 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 12:09 PM

You are very right Dx. No point in having ur list filled with strangers.
-SIGNATURE

#17 Commander Sealand

Drop Party!

• Former Staff

• 1,547 posts
  • Currently Training:

Posted 28 January 2011 - 07:39 PM

Very well said, and I know mightofsara better then everyone here combined. :P
Posted Image<br />

#18 General Stone

Fr33 St00f Pl0x

• Veterans
  • 823 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 01:39 AM

You do?? :blink:
-SIGNATURE

#19 Commander Sealand

Drop Party!

• Former Staff

• 1,547 posts
  • Currently Training:

Posted 29 January 2011 - 10:18 AM

Yep, we go to school together. :P
Posted Image<br />

#20 Derek M.

OMG Zezima!?

• Former Staff

• 1,046 posts
  • LocationBehind you O_o
  • RSN:Gassman1
  • Currently Training:

Posted 29 January 2011 - 10:45 AM

Tell him I said hi :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users