Drop Party!

• Former Staff

• 1,547 posts
  • LocationHere Be Penguins
  • RSN:Dx Bunee
  • RS Status:Retired
  • Currently Training:

Posted 07 July 2010 - 08:29 PM

i need help figuring out why the earth matchine will not work. it says "the system does not seem to be powered. i wonder what pressureises it." it looks exsacly like the picture on runehq, but it still doesnt work. any help?
Posted Image<br />
I'm a former staff member and management member. I came to Runeaid in July of 2010. I enjoyed a wonderful time when runeaid was thriving and vibrant. I worked my way from mod to global mod to management member in 4 months, and became a member of the management team in 2011. As much fun as Runeaid was, in September of 2011, due to personal issues and real life issues, I left Runeaid. I don't want to go into details as to why, but I know why I left. I might come back, but it is unlikely. Feel free to send me a private message, and i'll be happy to talk about my experiences here at Runeaid.

#2 Robert M.

Bank Sale

• Management

• 1,493 posts
  • LocationUnited States, Idaho
  • RSN:Ri66le
  • RS Status:Member
  • Currently Training:

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:34 PM

No Clue. Sorry man. :/ I would help, If i knew. :(
Regards,

Rob M. -- Management Member
Posted Image

#3 Commander Sealand

Drop Party!

• Former Staff

• 1,547 posts
  • Currently Training:

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:35 PM

thanks anyway, maybe if i just sleep on it, it may work
Posted Image<br />
I'm a former staff member and management member. I came to Runeaid in July of 2010. I enjoyed a wonderful time when runeaid was thriving and vibrant. I worked my way from mod to global mod to management member in 4 months, and became a member of the management team in 2011. As much fun as Runeaid was, in September of 2011, due to personal issues and real life issues, I left Runeaid. I don't want to go into details as to why, but I know why I left. I might come back, but it is unlikely. Feel free to send me a private message, and i'll be happy to talk about my experiences here at Runeaid.

#4 Robert M.

Bank Sale

• Management

• 1,493 posts
  • LocationUnited States, Idaho
  • RSN:Ri66le
  • Currently Training:

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:36 PM

True. :)
Regards,

Rob M. -- Management Member
Posted Image

#5 Kolton T.

2,147,483,649 Coins

• Management

• 4,038 posts
  • LocationMy Computer
  • RSN:Runeaid
  • Currently Training:

Posted 07 July 2010 - 10:38 PM

Did you double check all steps?
Regards,

Kolton T. - Runeaid Chief Executive Officer

Keep on 'Scapin :D

#6 Commander Sealand

Drop Party!

• Former Staff

• 1,547 posts
  • Currently Training:

Posted 07 July 2010 - 10:46 PM

thats what im going to check tomorrow, with quests that take many steps at once, especially with items that you need to get, its not hard to forget something :@
Posted Image<br />

#7 Kolton T.

2,147,483,649 Coins

• Management

• 4,038 posts
  • LocationMy Computer
  • Currently Training:

Posted 07 July 2010 - 10:54 PM

Indeed, make a checklist to use as you go along. And, as soon as you do something check it off, that way you don't get confused. ;)
Regards,

#8 Commander Sealand

Drop Party!

• Former Staff

• 1,547 posts
  • Currently Training:

Posted 08 July 2010 - 12:12 AM

thanks for the tip :)
Posted Image<br />

#9 Kolton T.

2,147,483,649 Coins

• Management

• 4,038 posts
  • LocationMy Computer
  • Currently Training:

Posted 08 July 2010 - 04:15 AM

No problem, and my tip can be used for all quests. Here are a few more:

1 - Read through the entire guide once, so it's fresh in your mind. And, you know what you're up against.

2 - Be prepared, bring some extra food/teleports/weapons with you.

3 - Make a checklist. ;)

4 - Every 2 hours or so, take a break to get some fresh air/drink of water. (If only I could! :P)

I'll try to make some more later. Until then, night!
Regards,

#10 Blake

• Veterans
  • 507 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:52 AM

Excuse me,

I am locking this thread because it seems the problem has been solved. If you would like this thread to be re-opened please contact me (sirbryceboy) or a fellow Admin.

Thanks,
Sibryceboy
&
The Runeaid Staff

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users