Alot of stuff happened while i was gone.

6 replies to this topic

#1 gameking

Noob

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 02:16 PM

So...Wow. It's been AT LEAST a year. (Warning: This post is mostly me just explaining what's happened to me the past year.)
In September, I won with my BFF(Who i've known for years, fyi, ik KT may know who it is :))
the honor of being Prince/Princess. That walk down the aisle was amazing.
In February, I had my first slow dance where it wasn't forced, and it was amazing as well. I didn't even step on my date's toes too much!(Which is hilarious because i sometimes mess stuff up IRL in hilarious ways :wacko: )
In May, i started work on a game. And i've had a hard time staying on it. Mostly due to me getting unfocused quite a bit alot.
Also, i now have a nickname from the person i won HC with. I'm not gonna say it here, but it's HILARIOUS. (I'll message KT it, because he will get a major laugh out of it likely :))
So..yeah. LOTS of stuff happened.
I'm on OSRS, and i'm currently playing New Super Mario Bros U(And FAILING, fyi) and watching lets plays.

Edited by gameking, 25 June 2015 - 02:19 PM.

"You guys are squad goals"-Beyond true of me and my lunch friends/friends of them that form the squad i'm part of. :D

#2 Kolton T.

2,147,483,649 Coins

• Management

• 4,038 posts
  • LocationMy Computer
  • RSN:Runeaid
  • RS Status:Member
  • Currently Training:

Posted 25 June 2015 - 02:20 PM

Hey man that's awesome! Congratulations! I saw some of the pictures and really liked them, looking good man. Definitely showed me up even though I took 4 girls to Homecoming :P

Also, what is your game like? How is OSRS by the way? Haven't really been playing it much.. Or much of anything other than Dota for that matter...
Regards,

Kolton T. - Runeaid Chief Executive Officer

Keep on 'Scapin :D

#3 gameking

Noob

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 02:28 PM

Ty... I'm surprised i didn't look like a freakin' dork in them LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (It was my first dance, i was so scared i would have that dumb smile i do in pictures where i'm embarrassed lol XDDD)
About the game...It alludes to various games and is about my 8 friends(7 of which are seniors) that are part of a squad i joined up with this year. It's a RPG.(A little note: nearly all of the jokes are about stuff my friends will get, like how supposedly everyone "Hates" a friend of mine :) :) (I defended her alot from the attacks of the main "instigator" of it).
OSRS has every quest up to the 127th(I BELIEVE) and recently i had to deal with a doorcloser. Otherwise, most of the people i've seen/met are either doublers at the ge, spammers, or kindhearted people(Luckily, everyone i've talked to(99%) has been kind, so it's a good community! :))
"You guys are squad goals"-Beyond true of me and my lunch friends/friends of them that form the squad i'm part of. :D

#4 Kolton T.

2,147,483,649 Coins

• Management

• 4,038 posts
  • LocationMy Computer
  • Currently Training:

Posted 25 June 2015 - 02:32 PM

Haha, sounds like fun! You planning to go to Homecoming again? The game sounds fun, good luck with it! And yeah I used to play OSRS - I think ive got a few mil. I don't even remember honestly.
Regards,

#5 gameking

Noob

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 02:34 PM

OMG SORRY FOR THE DOUBLEPOST CAN YOU PLZ DELETE THE ABOVE ONE
Yes, i hope i can go to HC. I hope i get HC King with my BFF next year :)
And ty. :)

#6 Kolton T.

2,147,483,649 Coins

• Management

• 4,038 posts
  • LocationMy Computer
  • Currently Training:

Posted 25 June 2015 - 02:36 PM

Haha, one above was hidden. Good luck then, I'll vote for you!
Regards,

#7 gameking

Noob

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 02:55 PM

Ty bro :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users