My Suggestions.

3 replies to this topic

#1 RsSyrus

Buying Unids!

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 09:46 PM

Hey guys. I don't post much on here but when I do it is big!

First... off I think you should try to fill out the rest of the missing skill guides you guys do not have.

Second off.. you need to try to get your website and forums more active with all staff members active on the forums we well. The more Active you make your forums and more update to date you keep your website the more people will want to visit it.

Third.. you need to find something to off that not many if any fan-sites off you need to find that one thing that will make you super popular.

Example

Draynor.net is really popular because of there signature but there website is always out of date so there forums are moderate.

Zybez.net has GREAT guides and databases so they have great forum activity.

Runeplanet.com it has great signature but terrible guides and everything else

What I mean is you need to find that something that is going to make your website popular and forums popular

Like Finish all your skill guides and make sure they are up to date with the latest and best methods possible for training. If you can to be more active on the Forums and when you finish a guide post it in the announcement section on the forums so the people on the forums can see the websites progress and how far it is coming.

If you can i would work on a signature system to because that is always great to have it will attract more people and will make your site look even better.

Four.. what you need to work on is getting affiliates You can not expect random people to just join your site and ask to be your affiliate you need to start out going to other sites and asking to be there affiliate. The more affiliates you have the better you website will look and people from your affiliates will come check your website out because it is linked to another site they use.

Five.. If you can make Fan-sites for runescapes other guys like 8Realms or one for FunOrb or War of legends or Herotopia or even StellarDawn because if you make fan-sites for those and make them decent or good sites and this website is in your affiliates list or if you have those sites you could make a network tabs to your other sites. People will be like wow this site is pretty good at information on (what ever game it is on) we should check out these other sites they made because i bet there great to.

Six.. You should have a place for Minigame Guides as well because Misc should not be for minigame guides it should be for things like money making

seven... Organize and add more sections and category to the forums such as make graphics its own category and have a earn section and a sig of the month section and things like that.

Those are just my suggestions :P

Edited by RsSyrus, 23 December 2011 - 09:57 PM.

Posted Image

#2 Kolton T.

2,147,483,649 Coins

• Management

• 4,038 posts
  • LocationMy Computer
  • RSN:Runeaid
  • RS Status:Member
  • Currently Training:

Posted 24 December 2011 - 12:40 PM

Hey RsSyrus, glad to see you back around! :) Also, thanks for the wonderful suggestions. We'd be happy to welcome you back on the Staff and have you developing signatures, as we currently are unable to do so. I will most definitely continue on guides, and look into affiliates. Any particular sites you think we should attempt to affiliate with?

Next, I'm not sure if dedicating time to other fansites is really the best way to go. However, we could do a Funorb one as I have an active membership there. We'll have to see.

Lastly, any specific forum you want remove/combined/added? Your opinion is greatly valued. ;)
Regards,

Kolton T. - Runeaid Chief Executive Officer

Keep on 'Scapin :D

#3 Acidâ„¢

Noob

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationGrand Exchange
  • RSN:Hero Swag

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:16 PM

What is Tani Hosting?

Posted Image

#4 Kolton T.

2,147,483,649 Coins

• Management

• 4,038 posts
  • LocationMy Computer
  • RSN:Runeaid
  • Currently Training:

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:49 AM

Don't go to it, they're spam. I never managed to get on yesterday (sorry, got a new Xbox game), and the spammers hit. :P Working on measures to prevent this.
Regards,

Kolton T. - Runeaid Chief Executive Officer

Keep on 'Scapin :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users