Video Chatroom

71 replies to this topic

#1 General Stone

Fr33 St00f Pl0x

• Veterans
  • 823 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:10 PM

Hey I use this thing called DimDim at school with spanish teacher. Maby we can all set up a video chatroom just for runeaid! I would love to put my webcam to good use! :D
-SIGNATURE

#2 Robert M.

Bank Sale

• Management

• 1,493 posts
  • LocationUnited States, Idaho
  • RSN:Ri66le
  • RS Status:Member
  • Currently Training:

Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:27 PM

Nice Idea,

Positives: One on One Communication Between members and Staff, and a Overall Great Feature! :)
Negatives: Not everyone(like me) has a webcam. :(

I will talk to the staff about this, and see if this is a possibility. :)
Regards,

Rob M. -- Management Member
Posted Image

#3 Derek M.

OMG Zezima!?

• Former Staff

• 1,046 posts
  • LocationBehind you O_o
  • RSN:Gassman1
  • Currently Training:

Posted 08 February 2011 - 02:57 PM

Sounds cool :)

#4 Commander Sealand

Drop Party!

• Former Staff

• 1,547 posts
  • LocationHere Be Penguins
  • RSN:Dx Bunee
  • RS Status:Retired
  • Currently Training:

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:37 PM

Sounds like a good idea! I think it would be cool to have this feature.
Posted Image<br />
I'm a former staff member and management member. I came to Runeaid in July of 2010. I enjoyed a wonderful time when runeaid was thriving and vibrant. I worked my way from mod to global mod to management member in 4 months, and became a member of the management team in 2011. As much fun as Runeaid was, in September of 2011, due to personal issues and real life issues, I left Runeaid. I don't want to go into details as to why, but I know why I left. I might come back, but it is unlikely. Feel free to send me a private message, and i'll be happy to talk about my experiences here at Runeaid.

#5 Derek M.

OMG Zezima!?

• Former Staff

• 1,046 posts
  • LocationBehind you O_o
  • Currently Training:

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:39 PM

But you could get a 60 yea old creep on there :P So be careful

#6 Commander Sealand

Drop Party!

• Former Staff

• 1,547 posts
  • Currently Training:

Posted 08 February 2011 - 04:43 PM

I'm not a 60 year old creep tho! <_<
Posted Image<br />
I'm a former staff member and management member. I came to Runeaid in July of 2010. I enjoyed a wonderful time when runeaid was thriving and vibrant. I worked my way from mod to global mod to management member in 4 months, and became a member of the management team in 2011. As much fun as Runeaid was, in September of 2011, due to personal issues and real life issues, I left Runeaid. I don't want to go into details as to why, but I know why I left. I might come back, but it is unlikely. Feel free to send me a private message, and i'll be happy to talk about my experiences here at Runeaid.

#7 Derek M.

OMG Zezima!?

• Former Staff

• 1,046 posts
  • LocationBehind you O_o
  • Currently Training:

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:16 PM

Im not saying you are im just saying a 60 year old creep could join...like...like this guy!

#8 General Stone

Fr33 St00f Pl0x

• Veterans
  • 823 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:50 AM

I dont think a 60 year old creep can hurt us in the chatroom. :o

Btw on dim dim you dont neccesarily need a camera.It has a chatbox than can be passoword protected so only runaid members can get in! :D

Dim dim!

Also, you can put your link to the chatroom on the forum index under youtube and runescape links. Mabey a password sent to all the registerd user that they need to access the chatroom will help keep us secure! :)
-SIGNATURE

#9 Derek M.

OMG Zezima!?

• Former Staff

• 1,046 posts
  • LocationBehind you O_o
  • Currently Training:

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:25 PM

Lol you got mad at me for lagging and double posting and you just triple posted :P

#10 Commander Sealand

Drop Party!

• Former Staff

• 1,547 posts
  • Currently Training:

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:31 AM

I think we should make a "secret" group so you gotta post on here, and earn our trust before you can come into the chatroom, and once you get to that point, by being in that group alone, you will be able to get right on into the chat room.
Posted Image<br />

#11 General Stone

Fr33 St00f Pl0x

• Veterans
  • 823 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 12:09 PM

Wouldnt be a secret anymore!
-SIGNATURE

#12 General Stone

Fr33 St00f Pl0x

• Veterans
  • 823 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 12:10 PM

Maby the only top ten posters should be abled to get in! or anybody that has ever been in the top ten!
-SIGNATURE

#13 Commander Sealand

Drop Party!

• Former Staff

• 1,547 posts
  • Currently Training:

Posted 10 February 2011 - 12:11 PM

no, make a "secret" group so not just anyone, like herbert could be able to chat with us.
Posted Image<br />

#14 General Stone

Fr33 St00f Pl0x

• Veterans
  • 823 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 12:13 PM

Ya the top ten posters under the admins should only be alowed in along with the admins! ;)
-SIGNATURE

#15 Commander Sealand

Drop Party!

• Former Staff

• 1,547 posts
  • Currently Training:

Posted 10 February 2011 - 12:15 PM

No, just the people we can trust.
Posted Image<br />

#16 General Stone

Fr33 St00f Pl0x

• Veterans
  • 823 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 12:16 PM

Can I be trusted lol? :huh: Ya i agree with you Dx! :D
-SIGNATURE

#17 Commander Sealand

Drop Party!

• Former Staff

• 1,547 posts
  • Currently Training:

Posted 10 February 2011 - 12:17 PM

I don't know, can you? :P
Posted Image<br />

#18 General Stone

Fr33 St00f Pl0x

• Veterans
  • 823 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 12:18 PM

You can always trust me Dx! :D going to lunch cyas! Must be first in lunchline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye!
-SIGNATURE

#19 Derek M.

OMG Zezima!?

• Former Staff

• 1,046 posts
  • LocationBehind you O_o
  • Currently Training:

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:22 PM

View PostDx Bunee, on 10 February 2011 - 12:11 PM, said:

no, make a "secret" group so not just anyone, like herbert could be able to chat with us.

Good idea it should be password protected.

#20 General Stone

Fr33 St00f Pl0x

• Veterans
  • 823 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 11:31 AM

Ya...no crazy sick sadistic people allowed!!! :)
-SIGNATURE

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users